Your safety is our top priority
We are still open for both in person and virtual appointments. We continue to put the safety of our clients, staff and community first by diligently following all AHS recommendations for Covid19 safety.
- All visits are by appointment only.
- All of our staff wear recommended PPE (masks for all, goggles for clinicians).
- Strict staff and client screening questionnaire prior to appointments.
- Hand sanitizing/washing prior to entering the clinic as well as throughout your visit.
- Regular cleaning of all surfaces with AHS approved disinfectant.
- Properly spaced treatment beds and waiting room based on AHS recommendations for clinics.
- Opportunity for virtual assessments and treatments for those that prefer to receive quality care from the comfort of their own home.
Online Treatment Available
Although Video Consultations aren’t a new service, it may be new to you. And you may have some concerns or questions that need to be answered before you start treatment. Consider our no charge video consult where you will get all of your questions answered by a registered physiotherapist from the comfort of your own home.